Monday, February 23, 2009

once my friends, forever my friends

She is my best friend, we know each other since primary school, alomst 12 years already.
Her name is Ida Foo Hui Ming.

Every time when i saw her, Ida and I will keep asking her when she want break up with her 1 year old-boyfriend.:p
Her name is Audrey Low Yang Hong.

She is a happy-go-lucky girl. She got a boy friend, too bad she dint get what she really want from that guy.
Her name is Lynnte Lau Din Din.
He is so understanding as a so-called brother. I like to share my ups and downs with him
because he will help me once im in trouble.
His name is Sim Sui Yee.
^^ She is a realistic girl. food is her life. She cant live without sushi and her boy friend. Lucky her no matter how much she eat, she never gain weight. I always disturb her by calling her Feli Pua. =p Her name is Felicia Pua Wei Yee.


Without them, life no live. they are the reason that make me smile. They share my happiness taka away my pains with jokes. They never give up on me, that's what keep me going.
Hey dearest. You all had showed me what FRIENDS could be. Thanks for accepting who i am and appreciate what i had now from you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment