Monday, February 23, 2009

Assessment, Presentation, Assignment, Event ...

Ahhh.. Stupid.. Still have a lot things havent done yet la ... How? Term 4 want finish already?! help me stop the time pls... So Stress la .... Everyday going to college, my friends will starting asking me, yesterday got Study o not? I just answer, perduli apa.. but when i reached home, i started thinking should continue as like this, no need 2 study, just wait until final coming, just study.. Should i fail my paper?


I still have a lot of notes havent read ya... OMG.. still have Economics, Cost Accounting, Marketing, Malaysian Studies, French, Business English, Room Division, Food Science, Food & Beverage, Kitchen ... havent study yet la .. My Jesus .. pls stop the time ya ..

Alamak !!! still have a lot of stupid assignment .. as like Professional Activity, Marketing, Housekeeping, Front Office, Malaysian Studies, Food & Beverage and Food Science havent done yet la .. but "death line" is coming already .. owei...
KennyTheDisturbia wish you good luck for your final exam ....

No comments:

Post a Comment